EarthlinkSucks Home
Back to HOME
12/18/18 at 09:37:06
Welcome to the
EarthlinkSucks.org Forum!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do you know where (in India) EL tech is located? (Read 36357 times)
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Rage-N-Rant!

Do you know where (in India) EL tech is located?
02/26/08 at 01:12:21

Hello All,

As many of you have experienced when you get a tech on the phone for EL it is usually in India.

Interestingly This site has been hacked twice. I now track all my traffic through GOOGLE ANALYTICS that tells me even what city a person's ISP is located. I've had a few hits from India and I wonder if Earthlink is actually looking at our little complaint site here.

ANYONE KNOW what city EL's tech center in India is located? It might be interesting to track the hits from India to the dates this site was hacked...

I'd hate to think that this little ol' site was beginning to be an irritant for earthlink??!! Grin

Thanks,

Admin

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Rage-N-Rant!

I know where they are located
Reply #1 - 03/07/08 at 00:10:11

Re: Posted by ELnomore
Reply #1 - Today at 10:52am  

Hi, I know where EarthLink call centre is located in India. the name of the company is KNOAH.  
Please visit:  
http://www.knoah.com/  

Earthlink pays 21 cents per minute/ per call to Knoah for providing such a brialliant and excellent (in customer service.  

If an employee of Earthlink (I mean Knoah) screws your account you can file a complaint along with these details.  
In fact these indian agents are paid a little amount for working in nights. So they are frustrated and screw you happiness.  

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Rage-N-Rant!

Re: Do you know where (in India) EL tech is locate
Reply #2 - 03/07/08 at 00:13:19

Interesting, I looked up the company and sure enough they are located in Hyderabad India... the same area I've gotten hits from. Hummmm Whay do you think EL tech would be interested in this sight??!

Maybe they can see how great their performance is!...  

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print