EarthlinkSucks Home
Back to HOME
12/19/18 at 04:09:40
Welcome to the
EarthlinkSucks.org Forum!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
EL why cant I connect? (Read 1542 times)
flint005
Newbies

Yakity yak....

EL why cant I connect?
07/16/09 at 10:46:36

I have had EL for a year and 4 months now.. ..... the first year things were great..... then all of a sudden the signal started going down hill.  to the point now where every night after 9pm CST i start losing connection and by 9:30pm i cant even get a connection at all .... Ive called them a couple of times and have done the live chat a few times.  Its been sent up to the engineers, and now supposedly a technician is supposed to be coming to my house.   I am seriously doubting I will ever see said tech...  I am seriously considering switching to AT&T DSL if i dont hear from the tech in the next 2 days cause I am pushed way past my limit on patience.

I have done every single trouble shooting step that is possible on my end.  I even rewired the phone lines but the problem still exists.  If the problem gets so much worse after a certain time that should tell the idiots that it has to do with the amount of traffic on the server at that time..... But they dont understand English too well and I darn sure cant understand a word they are friggin saying.   I am about to tell them where they can stick their service LOL

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print