EarthlinkSucks Home
Back to HOME
12/19/18 at 04:18:58
Welcome to the
EarthlinkSucks.org Forum!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For 2 months I paid $400 a month for Earthlink DSL (Read 852 times)
ultra631
Newbies

Yakity yak....

For 2 months I paid $400 a month for Earthlink DSL
05/16/09 at 14:53:19

We are a small business and speed is important to us.  We are running a brand new server with brand new Dell workstations.  All top of the line and nothing is under a year old at this point.  Since cable DSL was not available we went with phone company DSL.  I was spoiled with cable DSL so I searched for something better.  I came across Earthlink and called them.  The salesperson talked me into the business DSL - their highest ranking service where the pages will come up immediately in lightning speed.

Light speed?  About 90 seconds to load a page.  Sometimes 2-3 minutes.

So I called them and they told me it must be my computers.  I told them that was impossible.  They told me a tech would call back.

A month went by and getting tired of the situation we hired an IT company to come in.  

The first thing they did was simply switch us back to Verizon.  WOW!  I feel like I have cable DSL compared to Earthlink's $400.00 a month lightning speed service.

So we did nothing to the system except switch and it is much faster.

Earthlink had me sign up for a year with a 30 day trial.  Their offices did not return my calls ON PURPOSE.

Well they can stick their bill up their !*!*@.  And guess what?  I want the monthly fees I paid back too.  They totally misrepresented their service and some nerve to charge $400 a month for it.

UNREAL!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print