Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I recently moved (Read 830 times)
boysenrdv
Newbies

Yakity yak....

I recently moved
05/01/09 at 23:14:40

I moved to the sticks. After exploring my ISP options, I regretfully hade to choose dial up. I went to BestBuy and got a free 1 month disk. I loaded the disc and  Tongue I called India tech support and got a english student. I was as calm and collective as I could be. I could barely understand the woman. She would get testy when I said "could you please repeat that". I finally got on line after 2 months of not having my internet. It was the slowest thing I have ever incountered. I waited 6 days for the TUNE UP Disc. This seemed to make things even slower. I know..bla,bla,bla.... I thought it might be my computer so I regretfully installed my computers default discs. It took all day and I lost(knowingly) all of my cool pictures. Here it is 14 hrs after the fact and I have this dang ticker-tape crap going across my screen and can't get anything done. By the way, I make half of my income over the internet and I am friggin done with this so called Earthlink ISP. Peace out you piece of outsorcing crap. I hate EARTHLINK!!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print