EarthlinkSucks Home
Back to HOME
12/19/18 at 04:11:05
Welcome to the
EarthlinkSucks.org Forum!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
same story as all the others (Read 1212 times)
earthpuke
Newbies

Yakity yak....

same story as all the others
01/09/09 at 18:14:31

same same same. terrible dsl. dropping out, recycling modem a few times a day, no dsl. calling tech support daily. same old shite. finally yelling at some very stellar tech support rep in bangalore. they refuse to admit it something on their end. they finally noticed that my line was 8.0 . i said that was the problem from the start , 2 years ago. put it back down to 3.0 . then it worked for a while. now the same same\ 24 hours later. i've finally had enough. going to att on the 27th. hope they are better. they can hardly be worse. i've spent the better part of december on the phone to bangalore. same same. no help. " new modem ", charged me $30. to ship it 2-day air . i didn't even want it. and it didn't solve the problem. i'm going to have to try and send it back and cut the service. its been a many year painful slog with earthlink. i'll be glad to see them go. this is a very small sampling of what i've been up against for the last few years , read all the other posts. i've hung in there as long as i can ( changing email address will be painful ) but i can no longer take it. they've beaten me down. i give up.

IP Logged
jamjeng
Newbies

Yakity yak....

Re: same story as all the others
Reply #1 - 05/25/09 at 19:25:41

Ditto, ditto, ditto on all of the above!  DSL random-disconnects numerous times an hour.  Horrible, useless foreign-speaking tech support.  Slower than slow internet speed.  I was in tears having to re-log onto my work-issue laptop and server 4-5 times in one day, dropping me in the middle of email or reports (of course unsaved).  After 5 years with EL and reading these very informative forums, we are switching to Cox Cable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print